Helpful Hints: Getting Measured
Oak Forest Tuxedo & Formalwear Store
At J.P. Tuxedo, we want to make sure that your tuxedo is perfectly tailored to fit you. Here, you will find some helpful tips to make sure that you get the best possible results.
"When should I be measured?"
- Measurements should take place no later than four months before the event (except for children)
- Young children should be measured no less than one and a half weeks or two weeks before the wedding
- Our in-store measurements do not require an appointment; simply drop by during regular business hours
Things to Remember
- Each member of the wedding party must know the date of the wedding and the groom's name.
- Measurements should only take a few minutes unless the store is busy. Our busiest days are Thursday evenings, Saturdays, and Fridays.
- You must pay in full at the measurement. We take cash and credit card.
Call J.P. Tuxedo at (708) 687-1080 for additional information about tuxedo measurements.